Keep Chicago Renting Complaint Affadivit

Complaint form (on-line)

This complaint form was created by the City of Chicago, Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection for tenants of buildings with one or more dwelling units including a single family house or condominium unit, and the property is in foreclosure, and the tenant has not received a notice of eligibility for relocation assistance.

Please download the fillable PDF form and complete ALL information requested on the form. Failure to do so may result in a delay or rejection of your complaint.

After completing, please sign and date the form. If your complaint is not legible or is not signed, your complaint will not be processed.

For more information, please visit this City of Chicago's webpage: